You are looking to buy or rent. Are you looking to buy or rent?
You are looking to sell or let your property. Are you looking to sell or let your property?
Sold (STC)
8 Birchcroft, Nether Edge Road, Nether Edge, S7
£60,000
Apartment
2 Bedrooms
1 Bathrooms
1 Receptions
  • Two bedrooms
  • Lower ground floor
  • Level access from rear
  • Lift to all floors
  • In need of updating
  • Residents car park
  • Communal gardens
  • Gas central heating
  • Double glazed
  • Convenient location

Forming part of this popular purpose built block is this well presented two bedroom lower ground floor flat which is offering a 70% share for sale with Guinness Northern Counties retaining the remaining 30%. With no onward chain, the block is a lovely environment for the OVER 55's market benefitting from an on site caretaker, communal gardens and lower level residents parking. The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall which has a useful storage cupboard, a living room that leads into a fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Although the property has been well maintained by the current owner it would now benefit from a scheme of modernising. It currently benefits from gas central heating by the way of a modern combination boiler and UPVC double glazed windows. Unfortunately the terms of the lease state no pets are allowed.

Birchcroft is located on Nether Edge Road but can also be accessed from Ashland Road. A convenient location within a short level walk to the local amenities which includes a Sainsbury's local, greengrocers, bakers, some lovely coffee shops, Nether Edge Snooker/Bowling Club and bus stops for the City Centre.

All enquiries and negotiations are conducted via our Spencer office. We are obliged under the Estate Agency Act 1991 to qualify all offers and an independent mortgage consultant will speak to you to substantiate your details. The particulars are set out as a general outline for guidance and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Measurements are given in good faith and believed to be correct. Any prospective buyer should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of all statements and should not rely on them as representations of fact. No person in the employment of Spencer has any authority to make any warranty whatever in relation to this property. All parties entering the property or grounds to view do so at their own risk, as Spencer will have carried out only a very basic assessment of risk and hazards.

Request a viewing

Request a viewing

Address

View Map Floorplan Brochure EPC Guide to Buying
Value my property