Coggers Lane, Hathersage, S32
- A quite simply once-in-a-lifetime property with the most sensational views
- Within the heart of the Peak Park in the popular village of Hathersage
- An immaculately presented four double bedroomed property
- Modern open plan living dining kitchen with access to utility and double garage
- Good-sized lounge room with triple aspect and wood burning stove
- Four good sized bedrooms, the main bedroom having dual aspect and far-reaching views
- Second bedroom with en-suite and balcony to the front
- Large double garage with storage and utility room off
- Manicured gardens to the front and rear with lovely patio areas
- Inspection essential to appreciate the outstanding panoramic views
An internal inspection is recommended to fully appreciate the outstanding views afforded from this superb four bedroomed detached property in the heart of the Peak Park. This property has been beautifully upgraded and maintained throughout with a modern open plan kitchen diner, living room, four double bedrooms, one bedroom having en-suite and balcony. The views are appreciated from all windows and aspects with a far-reaching outlook up the valley to Higger Tor from the front. The property also has a double garage, utility room, downstairs WC, modern family bathroom, lovely rear private manicured garden, and parking for several cars off road. This is a once-in-a-lifetime purchase to buy a wonderful family home in this unbelievable position and viewing is a must!
Coggers Lane is a turning from Jaggers Lane which is a right turn after the George Hotel in Hathersage when heading away from Sheffield. Hathersage is an extremely popular village with excellent local shops and eateries, including Coleman's Deli, Bank House, and The George Hotel. There is a wonderful community of owner-occupiers in the village, as well as being a popular destination for walkers, climbers and tourists. This is one of the most exclusive villages with the Peak Park and access is easily afforded to Sheffield (approx. 12 miles) and to Manchester (approx. 30 miles).
Tenure - Freehold
Council Tax Band - F
EPC Rating - D