Cottage Lane, Mayfield Valley, S11
- A sensational barn conversion with four bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Over 3000 feet of internal accommodation
- Over 11 acres of Mayfield Valley land
- Large barn / outbuilding included 18m x 9m
- Four large reception rooms, one with mezzanine deck
- EPC GRADE D / oil central heating
- Rural location - COUNCIL TAX band F
- Fabulous views over the Mayfield Valley and beyond
- Great school catchment - Ecclesall and Silverdale or Mercia
- No chain
A stunning four bedroom barn conversion with over 3100 sq ft of accommodation this property would suit a family looking to live in a rural setting within easy reach of the Peaks and Sheffield City Centre. The house offers four reception rooms, farmhouse style kitchen with Aga and built in appliances, utility room and downstairs w.c. To the first floor there are four double bedrooms, two of which have an en-suite and family bathroom. Set in this idyllic location with sensational views over Sheffield you cannot fail to be wowed by this fabulous property.
Priest Hill Farm is located on Cottage Lane just off Ringinglow Road, S11 giving you access to the Peak Park, Ecclesall Road and Sheffield City Centre within minutes. A short drive away is Bents Green which offers amenities such as a butchers, greengrocers, convenience store incorporating a Post Office, chemist and both a Chinese and Indian takeaway. A popular location due to the proximity of Silverdale Secondary School.
Tenure - Freehold
Council Tax Band F / EPC rating D